Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Friends


All my life, many friends have come in and gone out of it. There are the ones who I haven't talked to for four years or so, there are others who I have seen for eight months. Doesn't matter what was the reason of the drift, all of them has taught me that life is much more funny when you have someone to share things with. They might have brought on some sorrow to your life, but the great moments were worth it! Weren't they?! Believe me, that's what matters! Even though you brought some sorrow onto their lives. You know, anything is everlasting, but if it made you feel good even once, it's worth it!
If I had a chance to live all the experiences again, I guess I wouldn't do that. You might be thinking "isn't it worth it enough to go through again?!" Yes, but life has to go by, and as it does we have to go on, too.
People will go out of your life and then, when it happens you've got to let anothers come in there. Moreover you have to let yourself believe that new good experiences are coming! You have to remember you cannot know how long someone will stay with you, but you cannot use that as an excuse to isolate from others. Moments are much more funny when you have someone beside you. And if someday this one is not there anymore, it's time to let others cheer you up again.
I dare to say it's like a circle that you cannot stop nor predict it.

What do you think!? Have you let people cheer you up lately?!

@sanfranotes

No comments:

Post a Comment