Tuesday, November 20, 2012

See's Candies!






See's Candies is a chocolate store not only in SF, but also all over United States! They also have in two asian countries! It's surprising!

Whenever you go there, they'll give you the sample of the day! Which is good, because that's how I found my f-a-v-o-r-i-t-e one, Scotchmallow! The last picture is of a Scotchmallow, which it's a mix of caramel below, marshmallow above and chocolate covering it all! It's so delicious!

They also have special candies in box for each season, mugs with chocolate in pieces and much more. I know that for Thanksgiving they have the classic Pecan Pie Truffles!

I love eating chocolate and I think it's even better to do it when it's cold! Here is the map with all the stores in SanFran!

So, if you have never been there, I recommend that you do that! Enjoy ;)

~~Follow me @sanfranotes

No comments:

Post a Comment