Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Transamerica Pyramid!


I remember clearly the day I was hosted right across the street, facing this building. I got curious about this building, because there were people taking pictures of it all the time. Then, I asked one of the guys in the front desk, but he didn't even know why there was always someone taking pictures of that. Some time after, I ended up finding that this is an important building, because several good movies were edited there. 
It made me think of some things, like that guy, who I'd asked about the building. By that time, he worked probably five or six days a week, at that hotel right in front of the Pyramid, and didn't even know what it is. It made me think that sometimes it happens with me too. This kind of situation when you live in a city with a famous bridge, building, store, but you're just too busy that you can't even look around and realize these things. Probably that guy should be working there for a while, but he is so adapted to it that he didn't even get curious to know about the building. 
Anyway, it happens with me all the time too! I remember that when I found it out, I was like "how can he not know about it?! It's right in front of his work." After, I stop to think of some times that it happened with me too! Haha, it's funny the way we see things happening with other people, but if we stop to think, we'll see it's happened with us too! Interesting, huh?!

Have you been in a situation like that?! How was that!?

If you wanna read my post about Transamerica Pyramid, click over here! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment