Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yogorino!





Heey!

Yogorino is a ice-cream parlor in Marina, SF. I've talked about it before, but I am doing it again because some things have changed! Few days ago I was wandering around and noticed that on tuesday you can pick 2 topics up!! If you have been there before, you might have a card. Each time you eat they stamp your card, and when you have a certain number of stamps, you take a free yogorino! So, on fridays, I believe you buy 1 yogorino, but you take two stamps to your card! Great, isn't it?!

If you have never been there, I think you should go there!!! It's so tasty and healthy, because it's 100% organic!

Adress and work time:
2144 Chestnut St, SF (between Steiner and Pierce)
Mon-Tues noon-9pm
Wed-Thurs noon-10pm
Fri noon-11pm
Sat 11am-11pm
Sun noon-9pm

Have you been there?!

~~Follow me @sanfranotes !

No comments:

Post a Comment