Sunday, October 28, 2012

Noisy world!

Are we alone in the universe?! Isn't there any other alive?! We've tried hard to search for this answer, but I don't wanna talk about what we've found out. No, I'm gonna talk about the funny side of it! Have you thought about if one day creatures found us out?! Haha, have you thought?! What would they think about us?! Would they have two legs, two arms, followed by two feet and hands with five fingers each?! Yeah, I can't know. But, what would they think about the Earth?! This little planet with many kinds of different people, thoughts, beliefs, linguagens and like so on. 
Today when I was on the bus coming back home, with no sound of talking between a bunch of strangers, which made everyone look dumb. While there was no loud sound, there were a bunch of loud minds, looking at nowhere, with their deep and significant thoughts. Sometimes those faces got confused in those thoughts and some of them turned depressed and confused. Others, instead, showed a little bit of the thoughts by smilling suddenly. Doesn't matter what was going into each one's mind, anyone made no sound. To be honest, there was a sound of the cars, but I wasn't paying attention on that. I don't think anyone was. I was thinking so deep to hear those cars. I let my mind think of whatever it wanted to. I guess everyone was doing that, I mean, letting the mind think over and over about nothing. Like, circles while everyone's eyes were looking at the houses, and that became insignificant as fast as the bus moved along.
What would other creatures think about this crazy world, where on a silent bus with loud minds is noisier than hurried cars?! What would they think about a world where minds speak louder than cars?! That's our world! The world of emotions and feelings! That's where everyone has a story of live which influences their decisions, acts and preferences. That's where people get mad, shed tears, laugh... That's what we are and doesn't matter if we are on a bus, at home or somewhere else, we will always act emotionally! That's the world we are living in! That's the Earth!

Follow me @sanfranotes

No comments:

Post a Comment