Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bad because it was good!

On a hot day, chewing gun, sat down on carpet and listening to Red by Taylor Swift is how I'm gonna write this post. 

You might have known that Taylor Swift has released new songs of her newest album, Red! One of those musics is called Red, the name of the album, and this song says: 

"Oh, losing him was blue like I’d never known
Missing him was dark grey, all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
'Cause loving him was red
Yeah, yeah, red
Oh, burning red"
I am a big fan of Taylor Swift and I've watched many interviews and listened to this music over and over again! I like to listen to any music reading its letter. As usual, I did that and I realized she is totally right! I mean, she says that losing him was blue, missing him was dark, 'cause loving him was red. Haven't you got?! What she tried to say is that missing him was really bad because loving was once really amazing. She is right, because you can't miss something that was never amazing. I have seen interviews where she says that even if it ends badly, it's worth it, because it taught you something! 
This new album is gonna be released on October 22nd! Are you counting the days left?!
Have you listened to RED?! Here it comes! ;)

That's not an interview, but talks about the song Red and the album!

No comments:

Post a Comment