Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day!

Independence Day as known as the Fourth of July is a important holiday in the United States of America. This day celebrates the adoption of the Declaration of Independence Day on July 4th in 1776 from the United Kingdom of Great Britain. 


The first celebration of this day was in Philadelphia in 1777, with fireworks, traditional speeches, picnics, parades and like so on. However, the largest fireworks display was in New York City, with more than 22 tons of pyrotechnics exploded!!! 

This day is celebrated with fireworks, picnics, parades and like so on. I think the way to celebrate this day didn't change so much. I discored that on this day people use red, blue and white clothes. I have never been in United States on this day, so I am not sure if it's true, however I believe so.


I know that is gonna happen a display of fireworks in SF at 9:30pm. I found out the best places to see the fireworks are in around the Pier 39, Aquatic Park, Cannery.


If you wanna celebrate this day around the bay or somewhere like that, here is a good link to find some trips! Hope it helps!


Happy 4th of July! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment