Sunday, July 1, 2012

Giants Match!

SIMPLY UNFORGETTABLE! 


Yeah! Yesterday I first watched a baseball game and it was a unique experience, for sure! I think I still surprised because that was completely different about what I had imagined! I mean, everything! I observed that during the game, the people in general don't keep concentrated in the game. They watched the game, but during the game I didn't know you can do whatever you want. Some things, like this, attracted my attention because my the way to watch games in my culture is different! Ok, baseball is not a popular sport in Brazil, but when we watch soccer, everybody keeps concentrated in the game and my way to watch is different also.


It was unforgettable because I got to know about other kind of sport, other kind of culture... simply unforgettable! My first time inside a ballpark was amazing!


One of the best parts was the traditionally seventh-inning stretch! Oh, that was the best!!! It is a tradition between the halves of the seventh inning of the game. At that moment, everybody stood up and started to sing... so cool! I didn't know that a baseball game was so funny!


I'm sure I will never forget it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment