Friday, January 11, 2013

Japanese Tea Garden!



















Japanese Tea Garden is located in the Golden Gate Park and it such a beautiful place! It is not that big but all plants are beautifully pruned, which in my opinion makes a whole difference. Furthermore, I liked so much the two japanese buildings over there. They have the original japanese architecture!
Another thing that I really liked is the small lakes. I think there are like two small lakes, which combined with the buildings and the plants, characterize the japanese style! It's a very wooded place, which I like so much!
I haven't mentioned the statues of Buda that are in there! There is also a bridge that you can cross and take beautiful pics on the whole garden!!!

The Japanese Tea Garden is free from 9am to 10am every monday, wednesday and friday. More info at http://japaneseteagardensf.com/

Hope you go there and enjoy this beautiful place!

No comments:

Post a Comment