Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happiness




Happiness. That little word is what milion and milion of people look for. That little word. Is there a way to be happy?! Is there only one way to be happy?!
I think happiness depends on a lot from person to person. Each one of us has a story of live and even though you find people who went through the same situation you aren't the same, believe me. Even though every child go to school every day at the same time, wearing the same clothes, they will feel different feelings. That's because anyone is the same, we can be similar, but not the same. 
That's why I think to reach and feel happy is different for every single person! Depends a lot on how we see the world, too. I mean, if you like helping people, you'll be so happy doing that. But I am not talking about this happy. No, I'm talking about the feeling you have everyday when you open your window in the morning. I'm talking about what you feel when you pick your child up at school and they tell you what they did all day. I'm talking about what you feel when you first made dinner! All those situations like watching the sunset, listening to your favourite song, planning your travel, studying to reach what you want... All these situation and a lot more like those, make me feel only one thing. It makes me feel happy! These little things we do probably everyday, yeah, they might be so boring sometimes, but I gotta admit they make me feel happy! 

Have you found your happiness today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment