Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Choice!



Every time I pick up some book and start to read it, I hope that after the last word some good message is added to me. I've read many books by Nicholas Sparks and I've got completely involved with all of them. The last one I read is "The Choice"and I was playing until the last word. All the time I thought "Oh, that's the big choice!" another one came up making me realize I was wrong. After words, chapters, pages and tears I got what's the choice.
Even if you have never been through anything similar with the book, which is unlikely, I doubt you wouldn't like this book. It amazed me since the first word!!!
I remember when I took the book, and for the very first hours it was heavier in the right side, because most pages hadn't been turned over yet. And I also remember the last minutes of reading, when there weren't almost any pages left, and the book was heavier in the left side. I guess I kind of like this kind of thing, even though in the beginning I want to read fast to get it over, and in the end I want to slow down and make it last a little more.
I could spend hours writting about how much I like this book as I like Nicholas Sparks, but I don't want it to last longer. Just one last thing. The whole book turns around this question: How far should you go to keep the hope of love alive?
Read the book! It's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment