Thursday, December 27, 2012

Buena Vista Park!








Hey! How have you been?

Few weeks ago I went to Buena Vista Park! I enjoyed very much because it was a beautiful day and I had a picknick right on the top! The park is very high and because of that it was kind of fresh. 

I had a short breakfast, headed down on Safeway and went all the way through the park. I picked up all you can see above. I've always liked parks because they are relaxing, wooded and nice. I've also liked to have the kind of strong breakfast in a relaxing place. So, I guess I just mixed both and liked so much the day! 

The park has a beautiful view of the city, including the Golden Gate Bridge!

Don't you know where it is? Click here to see the map.

Don't you think spending the day over there is a great idea? :)
Hope you can go there and enjoy as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment