Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Yogorino!







Yogorino is the best place in San Francisco to eat gelato (italian ice cream) and frozen yogurt! My friend Vanessa recommended me Yogorino because both the frozen and the gelato are very tasteful! Now I just have to thank her!

I think this place deserves a post because of two reasons: the frozen is really good and the place is so nice!


It is a Italian ice cream parlor and the italians are really famous for great ice creams. I just have to confirm what is already true, I mean, the frozen yogurt is really good! About the gelato I don't have a lot of things to say because I just tasted a little portion, however, that little little portion was tasty.


Are you interested?! 
Ok, the adress is: 2144 Chestnut St (between Steiner and Pierce).
For more information, click on: http://www.yogorino.com/


I hope you like too!

No comments:

Post a Comment