Sunday, May 13, 2012

Falun Gong!





Today I am writing for the first time about spirituality, more specifically about meditation and Falun Gong!


Falun Gong or also known like Falun Dafa is an old practice and it is a mixture of stretching, smooth movement and meditation. The people look for do this practice for several goals, I mean, the people pursue to be relaxed, decrease the stress, to keep training the meditation practice... ultimately, many reasons! 


The major symbol is the law wheel or Dharmacakra and it is used for represent the universe. It is conceptualized by an emblem which has one large in the middle representing Buddha and the others symbols arose by Daiost tradition.


I discovered it because in Chinatown there is a square and usually there are many people doing this and others kinds of exercices and games (like chinese chess, like I wrote here ). I accessed the website of them and... Hey! I have just remembered that there are MANY languages and you probably will find your language! So, the site is so accesible and there is an essential information, like where you can do it, what kind of music you can listen, which books is about this subject...


I separated this link for you guys because it can give you some adresses where this exercices are practiced because I think you're interested to do it! 


I have just told you about that gorgeous website, so here we go: http://www.falundafa.org/ 


I hope you can access it and achieve your health goal, whatever it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment