Saturday, March 24, 2012

One Month!

Hi,

This blog is one month old exactly today! You may be asking yourself “this blog is only one month old and she is already celebrating?” My answer is yeah! I’m celebrating because my life changed so much in one month. Because if I was never created this blog, I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now. I remembered the moment who my father told me: “daughter, create a blog for you, it wil be very nice!”. That moment I thought: never! I thought that If I created a blog, it would be without subject. I thought to keep a blog was so boring... but I was wrong!

I love my blog!

I thought about “why do I like this blog so much?”
Because write my experiences and my feelings is so cool! I recommend: create a blog and write a lot.

My message is: change your routine, try new things... you may not like but you may like so much. If you never try, you will never know.

I changed my routine and it is being wonderful!

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment