Friday, January 18, 2013

Sunrise!

Instagram photo: claranotes



 
Do you remember last time I was in SF I watched the sunset on my last days?
 
If you don't, here are the pics. So, this time I decided to watch the sunrise!
 
How did I have this idea? On my last days in SF last time I thought "what are some things that I haven't done yet and I have to do before leaving?" Watch the sunrise and the sunset came up in my mind. Last time I had planned on watching the sunrise too, but it turned out and I only watched the sunset. Which was magnificent!
 
So, this time I did watch the sunrise! It was an unique experience because I had to wake up really early, take more jackets than what I usually wear, take the muni, find the best spot to take pics and wait to see the beautiful natural phenomenon that happens every day! I had never seen the sunrise before!
 
The bridge that you see in the photos is the Bay Bridge. However the bridge in the photos of the sunset is the Golden Gate Bridge!
 
Have you ever watched the sunset? What about the sunrise?

No comments:

Post a Comment