Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Botanical Garden!

Hey!

Few weeks ago I went to the San Francisco Botanical Garden! I had never been there before and I had the impression that it must be much more beautiful and colorful in the fall. Despite the fact that it's winter and every living thing is kind of sad and less beautiful I liked the Botanical Garden very much. I think it's a very relaxing place, where you can easily spend a couple of hours, take a lot of pictures and like so on. I noticed that they have specific plants of specific areas in Africa or Asia, for example.

Anyway, I liked so much the time that I spent there and I would definitely come back in the spring and summer! The most beautiful pics I took on that day











Ah! One more thing: there are few little paths that you can walk and kind of end in the same place that you started. Which I think is interesting.

Like the pics? Ever been to SF Botanical Garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment