Sunday, November 18, 2012

Only once


I knew the start over's day would come. I knew I would have to look for something new, because I was changing and my acts had to change, too. I knew the last thing I wanted was to take that bus and put those memories alive, over again. I knew if I did so, I would go crazy. That's why I am still good.
I've got life goes by, and we have to change as it does. That's why I knew I was doing the right thing by changing my routine! That's why I found out another place to study at.
On my very first day, I knew that it was just the beginning of a new stage. The very first day was better than I thought it would be. Funny, unpredictable, a little stressful. I was a little bit sick, but it didn't interfere in nothing. I've got that there is just one thing that would not change at all! The past! The only thing anyone can never change! So, why would I want to do so?!
I've got that the world rotates, cars go from some place to another, the time goes by and all these things never ever go back. And I am so happy they don't, because life would be boring if we could go back to change. It would not be cool if we could go back and forth everytime we wanted to do something differently. Life is only once! There is no way to go back and that's what makes everything be so special and irreplaceable!
I knew my first day would happen only once. That little and important day. Those quick 24 hours would happen only once. I could do nothing to change its way, because it would happen and I could live that only once.  Doesn't matter if that would be funny or sad, good or bad... It would definitely get the start of a new stage and would be the way it should be. Because everything happens for a reason!

Follow me @sanfranotes !

No comments:

Post a Comment