Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dolores Park and Ice Cream!







Yay!

I can't believe I have lived here for so long, and haven't talked about the Dolores Park! So, this park is located in Castro, which is a neighborhood. When I first went there some things surprised me, like the kids area and sport courts. The park is also very open, because there aren't many threes as Golden Gate Park, so it's perfect to relax on the grass.

From the park you can have a beautiful vision of downtown! Which was a surprise for me, too!

And the delicious news! If you just cross the street, you'll be in a very nice ice-cream parlor! It's called and it's very famous because all flavors are delicious! I've tried and liked so much!!! And it's perfect because you can buy one tasty ice cream, and right after enjoy it at the park!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Follow me @sanfranotes !

No comments:

Post a Comment