Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday

On this sunny and windy wednesday, I woke up interrupting some dream which I remember nothing about. The only thing I was sure about is that I had to listen Taylor Swift's new records. I checked my favourite websites, and was noticed that the videoclip of Begin Again had released earlier.
Some time after, I caught myself on the bus, going to somewhere quite where I could fly in my mind without even move myself. Then, I ended up at the library, and I confess that if I hadn't gone there, I'd feel like not doing what I should. Anyway, I had a sit next some big windowns, and after I took some sips of coffee, I caught myself flying far, far away from the library... I was so deeply involved in the story of the book.

I realized I had flown away, because for some time I can't say how long, I totally forgot where I was, what time it was, what day it is. I got I had been distracted because I had forgotten for a while the music that was in my head.

I like this kind of thing, when you totally go out of the where you are, and just for a moment you fall deeply in your thoughts. That's the magic of reading a book, I mean, you can imagine the scenes, you can fly to places without even move yourself. And one more thing, the music that I mentioned that was in my head was Begin Again, by Taylor Swift!

Her voice is just amazing! Watch this official video!


Link to check all her new song's lyrics: taylorswift.com/releases ;)
Follow me @sanfranotes

No comments:

Post a Comment