Friday, October 5, 2012

Chaanges!!

Hi!! 

I haven't been writing, nor have I been posting on this blog for a while. That's because several things... And one of them is that I am not in SF right now, but I am gonna get back there soon. I have been writing more on my other blog, www.englishnotesbyclara.blogspot.com , where I write about idioms and phrasal verbs! Have you checked that one?!

I have missed informal writing, I mean, writing about what I've got to know, sharing my photos and things like that. And because of that, I decided to change a little bit the style of this blog! Starting from now I am gonna just write about experiences, thoughts, share pictures, talk about events... For example, I have read my first book in english and I just can't wait to write about that, but where would I write about it?! So, starting from now, here is where I am gonna do that!

Are you curious to know about the book?! Do you like the changes?! Have suggestions?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment