Friday, July 20, 2012

Turkish Restaurant!

Oh, I've been in a very nice turkish restaurant, A La Turca! I hadn't imagined I'd like so much! 

I hadn't tried this kind of food before, so that was a unique experience. 

The restaurant is on Geary St x Hyde St. They have many options of food and tasty desserts! I can't describe the taste, but I ensure, it's very good!

They have this website where you can see a little bit of their dishes. 

Unfortunately I didn't take any picture of the plate... What was I doing?!

Anyway, if you have never tried this kind of food, do it! Into the restaurant you can listen to turkish musics and you can see a paint on the wall of the Istanbul! I liked feeling the ambience which made my experience much more interesting!

Go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment