Monday, May 21, 2012

Post-Eclipse!

How can I resume my day in just one word?! Unforgettable!
My day has been being intense because since that I woke up, I have been looking for eclipse glasses and I can't believe that a little portion of people knows what it is! I am writing it 'cause I heard "Oh, Is it a kind of toy?!", "Is it the name of a brand?!" and I've heard so "Is it cigarette?!" WHAT!? Whatever, I've been so surprised because of that kind of things... ok, the part 'this day's been being a shit' ends here! Well, I didn't imagined that it could be so hard like it was!
The fact is: I hadn't find any eclipse glasses and when I was going to the Ocean Beach, my last chance to find it, My father saw a guy holding the eclipse glasses and in that moment I was like, OMG the only in the city! He gave us that glasses because he was with another friends and they had more glasses!
Now, after a long day walking, the eclipse was totally different that I'd imagined in all the senses! For the first time I've seen how is to be present in days like it, I mean, is not everybody who considers it important enough like me way to see it! During the eclipse I saw people living normally, driving... and I was like come on! This is an event that happens few times a year, maybe even once a year! In my mind I thought that everybody devoted, at least, one minuto to look at the sky and enjoy it because few hours hence we will not be possible to see more'.
This day made me realize that each one of us has their own interests, I mean, this subject is interesting for me, but for many other people it may not be! So, I am pretty sure just about one thing: I will remember today all my life long, never mind our differences of opinions! 


Ps: I'd tried to take a picture, but any one of them were good, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment